I like to code; i mainly work with the Python language, which is easy to learn and to work with, but i can also code with other languaes (C++, Java and so on); i deploy my code to GitHub.
Here’s a list of my developed (and public available) softwares:
- CONTIGuator: map draft genomes to closed ones to gain structural insights and PCR primers!
- DuctApe: link together genomics and phenomics experiments
- RunnerPyzza: an easy to use queue system for laboratory networks
- BlitzQuotes: a really simple Android application to show some quotes from the Blitz! crew.
- DemonicDevice: a way to animate your role-playing Cthulhu game
- AbstractFFT: abstract “paintings” with Fourier transform tricks
- Medusa-webserver: general purpose webserver for small bioinformatics software